Station Equipment Packages
Services we offer
For all our latest news please visit our Facebook page and become a fan!
Kilburn, West London, November 16th 2012:
Kilburn to Kensal Radio gets started!
Vaalwater, South Africa, November 16th 2010:
RadioActive installs radio and recording studios at Waterberg Welfare Society, South Africa!
High Wycombe, UK, October 2010: RadioActive starts work on Awaaz FM - our first community radio station in the UK!
Colnbrook Detention Centre, June 2010: RadioActive starts teaching radio classes at Colnbrook IRC.
Tsavo West National Park, Kenya, April 17th 2010: RadioActive trains KWS and Amara Conservation staff for Radio Tsavo!
Delta Region, Nigeria, December 1st 2009:
Pará, Brazil, November 17th 2009:
Ceará, Brazil, November 5th 2009:
Caruaru, Brazil, October 28th 2009:
Bahia, Brazil, October 12th 2009:
Nkambe, Cameroon, July 22nd 2009:
Kumbo, Cameroon, July 14th 2009:
Nudo Mixteco, Mexico
We offer complete technical services for community radio stations
and radio networks, from initial advice and budget development to
installation, training and ongoing technical support.
Our services include:
or fill in our services form to see how we can help you.
- Technical planning for community radio stations
- Feasibility studies and technical reports for radio stations and networks
- Design of radio studios and transmission sites
- Supply and installation of studio equipment and transmission systems
- Installation of solar panel systems for low-power radio stations
- Training station staff in engineering, broadcasting and station management
- Technical support and maintenance for existing low-power stations
Our engineers have installed radio stations and studios around the world.
For a list of previous clients, please click here.